Thursday, January 21, 2010

This is the coolest thing since...

Well this is just the coolest thing ever. You've watched the original Transformers cartoons you probably like me owned a Transformer toy (I had Optimus Prime and trailer but the trailer was a double deck car trailer, I imagine the other transformers could drinve on it but I didn't have any others) you also would of, at one point owned a walkman (tape version). Now at one point in your life you would have thought hey all these three things are awesome and you know what would be more awesome all of them together. Now some companies tried and failed with special tapes that only a bit of a novelty some were cheap knock-offs that broke easily but with the power of grey skull... I mean mp3 here it is it's SOUNDWAVE the mp3 player.






Ohhhh snap it rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment