Monday, May 17, 2010

Jucy Lovers

Little Lovers hit the big screen. New Aussie film Jucy features Little Lovers song and also features a little bit on the short (click the link). Directed by Louise Alston and written by Stephen Vagg, who previously worked together on AFI nominated feature All My Friends Are Leaving Brisbane. The film is pretty Brisbane, set in the seminal Trash Video store in West end, which was the street I used to live on ohhh the memories... right near that sweet Vietnamese bakery, such good pork salad rolls. Anyway also featuring on the film is Brisbane local heroes I Heart Hiroshima. Go check out the short. Film is beeing screened in Cannes... now I suppose. Release date soon I guess. Yeah I missed the Sydney premier by inquiring the night after it was shown... fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment